Telstra Cloud Compliance™ is a solution that helps you to see a complete picture of your compatible cloud’s security and compliance posture, detect misconfigurations, model and actively enforce security policies, protect against attacks and insider threats, cloud security intelligence for cloud intrusion detection.
Nowadays, business leverage almost 5 clouds on average* to run their applications. Multicloud is the preferred strategy but often, managing the cloud environment(s) effectively can be a challenge. Additionally, keeping clouds secure and in compliance with industry regulations remain the top cloud challenges for enterprises.
*Flexera 2020 State of the Cloud Report
Cloud Compliance add-on
(paid offer via upgrade from our complementary offer)
The paid offer provides a more detailed analysis on compliance issues and best practice remediation guidance:
Compliance posture management
• Create customised compliance or organisational policy rules
• Enforce cloud accounts compliance with standards and organisational polices
• Review the security and compliance posture across the entire cloud instance using a unified dashboard
Cloud network security management
• Review the security posture, modify the security policies and apply uniform changes
• Uncover network security and operational issues
• Inspect the real-time traffic running through the elements in the VPC
Overview of organisational compliance with modification function across compatible cloud presence of all managed cloud accounts.
Indicate non-compliance issues for you to implement corrective measures
Apart from advanced monitoring capabilities remediation of cloud compliance and network security available from one portal
Being a SaaS offering with no agents to manage, you can help secure your environment in minutes
Uses the native security controls provided by public clouds to protect all compatible cloud resources
Developed by Dome9 cover a wide range of standards and best practices