Telstra Cyber Detection and Response is a managed security service provides visibility through detection and notification of security incidents, enabling quick response to minimise damage and operational outage time. This service is powered by the Telstra OpenMSS platform and our Telstra Security Operations Centre (TSOC) teams.
Our expert TSOC teams proactively detect, prioritise, and alert you to actionable security incidents for quick remediation.
Manage active incidents across all monitored data sources, streamlining your security operations and delivering business and threat insights.
Employ machine learning, correlation rules, and statistical analysis across security and contextual data sources to maximise attack surface coverage.
Run asset discovery and vulnerability scans, understand your top vulnerabilities, and identify mitigation pathways.
Our modular OpenMSS platform is hosted in the public cloud and leverages open-source technologies to deliver exceptional scalability and performance.
- Telstra Cyber Detection and Response feeds event data from multiple security and contextual data sources across both your on-premise and cloud infrastructure
Process and enrich
- Data is structured and enriched with threat intelligence and geo-location information
Cyber security modelling
- Telstra runs these data through our detection engine, which uses a combination of machine learning, correlation rules and statistical methods to identify anomalies and threats.
Identify and response
- Telstra Security Operations Centre analysts triage the alerts generated by this process, pivoting across the data to determine if there is a potential security incident.
- Suspicious incidents and activity are quickly identified and you are notified.