fully-owned cable systems in Asia
400000km of cable globally
countries & territories
approx. Asian IP traffic
cable landing stations in Asia
How Internet of Things is triggering global network innovation
Data generated by IoT is changing the way organisations operate, make smarter strategic business decisions and set a platform for future growth.
To miners, data is gold
Find out how Telstra built connectivity packages for SES Networks in remote, geographically challenging locations to enable them to extract rich data.
Why new integrated trading communications is critical
Chat/IM is used on the trading floor but technology managers must streamline workflows whilst ensuring compliance.
Telstra expands business offerings in the Philippines
Telstra launches a new Point of Presence in Pasig City and, establishes new partnership with Converge.
- Telstra boosts connectivity between Australia and the world with Southern Cross NEXT subsea cable
- Next Generation of its Internet Delivery Network
- Future of Remote Production with its New Media Production Platform
- Supporting the Middle East to become a digital powerhouse
- Why global network expansion is key to digital disruption