fully-owned cable systems in Asia
400000km of cable globally
countries & territories
approx. Asian IP traffic
cable landing stations in Asia
Telstra enhances network capabilities in Latin America
Telstra has extended its network into Latin America with a new PoP in Dallas, Texas and collaborations with leading Mexican telecom providers, Axtel and Vivaro.
Telstra International and Trans Pacific Networks announce partnership on the Echo cable system connecting Asia-US
Telstra International and Trans Pacific Networks (TPN) have partnered on the Echo cable, the first subsea cable to directly connect the US to Singapore, creating a new route and delivering vital connectivity in the Trans-Pacific.
Telstra International partners with Google and APTelecom to connect central and south Pacific with new subsea cable system
Telstra International partners with Google, and APTelecom to deliver the new central Pacific Connect initiative which will significantly uplift connectivity for people and businesses of the Pacific.
Connecting on the Go: Leveraging Global VoIP and SIP Connect for Seamless Mobility and User Satisfaction
How can businesses streamline their operations, reduce costs, and stay ahead of the competition? Telstra International’s Enterprise Voice solutions can help.
- Revolutionising business communication with VoIP and SIP Trunking
- Telstra International Expands Global Managed Security Solutions with Netskope
- Telstra Broadcast Services and BT Announce Strategic Alliance to Enhance Global Network Connectivity
- How to do business responsibly to help tackle climate change
- Telstra Broadcast Services Successfully Trials Live Broadcast Contribution Over 5G