fully-owned cable systems in Asia
400000km of cable globally
countries & territories
approx. Asian IP traffic
cable landing stations in Asia
Telstra Broadcast Services Joins the SRT Alliance
Telstra has joined the SRT Alliance, a collaborative community of industry leaders and developers striving to achieve lower latency internet video transport.
Telstra distributes the 36th America’s Cup to global audiences for circle-o
Telstra Broadcast Services worked closely with ACE and circle-o from January 2020 onwards to deliver the event to a worldwide audience, helping make it the most watched America’s Cup ever.
Operator Connect for Microsoft Teams
Telstra is a selected carrier for Microsoft Azure Peering Service, a networking service that enhances customer connectivity, and Operator Connect for Microsoft Teams, a new programmatic approach to operator-provided calling in Teams.
Removing customer challenges with top customer service
Telstra’s Global Assurance Strategy is guaranteeing broadcast customers an integrated video delivery experience with exceptional service assurance and management.
- TBS opens UK Broadcast Operations Centre in London
- Back from the dead: How the data centre of tomorrow is adapting to changing needs
- Learning a New Business Vocabulary
- European firms double down on digital transformation
- Moving beyond the pandemic to achieve seamless collaboration