fully-owned cable systems in Asia
400000km of cable globally
countries & territories
approx. Asian IP traffic
cable landing stations in Asia
Telstra expands business offerings in the Philippines
Telstra launches a new Point of Presence in Pasig City and, establishes new partnership with Converge.
Telstra boosts connectivity between Australia and the world with Southern Cross NEXT subsea cable
The first direct subsea cable to connect Australia with the US will be ready for service in July 2022.
Next Generation of its Internet Delivery Network
Software-defined, cloud-based platform combines premium-level service and support with economic delivery for maximum broadcast flexibility.
Future of Remote Production with its New Media Production Platform
Telstra Broadcast Services (TBS) is redefining remote production with its new Media Production Platform.
- Supporting the Middle East to become a digital powerhouse
- Why global network expansion is key to digital disruption
- Southern Cross NEXT (SX NEXT) connects Los Angeles and Sydney
- Telstra Broadcast Services Joins the SRT Alliance
- Telstra distributes the 36th America’s Cup to global audiences for circle-o