fully-owned cable systems in Asia
400000km of cable globally
countries & territories
approx. Asian IP traffic
cable landing stations in Asia
How to do business responsibly to help tackle climate change
Telstra International is committed to taking significant action on climate change and making it a pivotal pat of our business strategy.
Telstra International strengthens global managed cyber security services with new Security Service Centre in Manila
Telstra International launched its new TSSC in Philippines, enhancing capabilities and coverage of managed cyber security services for customers globally.
Harnessing The Right Mix of Solutions for Business Success
With digitisation adding to structural changes, businesses need solutions that keep pace with these changes. Read how we provide more than the right solutions.
Telstra International: Connecting Globally, Impacting Locally - A Wrap-up of International Changemakers Week!
Across 30 locations, Telstra International had our first-ever International Changemakers Week, named after one of our core values, #WeAreChangemakers
- How to avoid the headaches of sourcing internet connectivity
- Telstra announced as delivery partner for the Royal Opera House’s global network modernisation project
- Partnering to Deliver Better Solutions for Our Customers
- Telstra Silver Trak Australian Ballet Cinema Direct
- Redefining service in an evolving digital era